Well.. FINALLY!!!!!... I can't believe that I'd actually set up my own blog although I'd resisted it for quite sometime somehow.. And I was conned by 'someone' that it only takes 3 simple steps... Yes, I agree, but the agony of it is unbelievable (bear in mind, I'm not an IT person or in other words I'm a computer idiot).. To start with, I need to think of the title for my blog which took ages me followed by the url thingy.. Seriously, I'm left with an empty brain (that's the reason for the funny name).... Well, at least I manage to reach this stage.. And I'm very proud of myself for this (no matter what you guys gonna say!)... Anyway, today is a hectic day and lots of stuff which I would like to share but somehow the mood had just left and I guess we shall wait for the next wave to come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
congrats :) i will figure out something to gather our post together, somewhere. alright? welcome to the blogging world. unleash all posibilities :)
I will be the most patient to wait for the another wave to come..
it's weird - your blog title shows 'endless search for... food' but the comment shows 'endless search for truth'.
i kinda like the second one better BUT the first one also suits you :) and of course, the previous skin is also nicer.
happy blogging - it's the new era of information: i believe this space can either be abused or used to cause revolution.
the ball is in our court dude...
congrats!!!
Haha finally!!!well done.:)
Post a Comment