April 30, 2007

Have you ever been let down before? especially by someone closest to you? When you are not at the receiving end, you usually won't feel the pain that cuts through the heart.. But come to think about it, maybe you yourself did the same thing before without realising it? AT this moment, it wasn't the pain that is matter but the bitter disappointment felt deep down inside.. Surprisingly, there's no anger.. I think it's not a good sign as it shows that the heart has already accepted it.. Sometimes I really wonder, why would God created human with such fragile heart.. A heart which filled with turmoil emotions.. Quoted from a fren " Life is actually a form of suffering".. How true this phrase is........

5 comments:

discordant dude said...

didn't know u can be so introspective too... i like that quote, "Life is actually a form of suffering"... embrace it, rather than deny it...

nostalgia.jesskang said...

Ermm, life can be enjoying also... but overall I agree life is a form of SUFFERING....

kiawin said...

At times, we can do nothing else than surrendering ourselves to reality. I'm one of them, stuck in such dilemma.

Unknown said...

Would like to share a quote from Ajahn Chah, a late renown Thai buddhist monk:
"Joy to know that there is no happiness in this world"

Will leave it here for you to contemplate... ^^~

Unknown said...

i will still stick to "love, peace, music"!!!
hahaha..