December 24, 2009

welcome back...... after a year long break!!!

Out of a sudden there's an urge to write something. So many things happened throughout the whole year (of course silly.. I'm living every day of it right!!!#$*%&^#).

It's christmas eve and yet something is missing. Somehow, the feeling of christmas has not really sink in yet. Usually by this time of the year, I would be counting down till the Big Day but now I'm still stuck in my office feeling miserable. Maybe is the lack of shopping which I usually enjoyed at this time of the year :) Or maybe......... ????

No christmas eve dinner with Karl as we usually have annually. Abit let down. I guess need to accept the fact that he is not good at planning and surprises :(

Well, hope that the spirit of christmas will lift my spirit up..

4 comments:

nostalgia.jesskang said...

Hopefully he will read this before 12am today... lol

Dorae-ong said...

Hi boss, surprise you finally update your blog.

Merry Christmas!

Little Rascal said...

OK maybe Karl didn't surprise you but you did surprise many of us! You're loved by many... hugs hugs

Levnn Chiang said...

Hey Miss ! U're back!! :D